No, not kidding at all.. Cream of Vegetable soup can be really prepared in 3 simple and easy steps..
Preparation time : 20 minutes Serves 2
- 1 Cup chopped assorted vegetables of your choice ( Beans, carrot, potato, cauliflower, peas - all go well in this soup)
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Spoons Cornflour
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Steam the veggies and blend them to make a fine paste.
- Mix cornflour in milk, avoiding lumps. Now heat it in a pan till it thickens to a creamy texture.
- Add the blended veggies, mix well and add salt & pepper to taste. Ready to eat!