Grilling adds great taste to vegetables, and when they are coated with tangy spices, like in this recipe, they make a great side dish for any meal. Believe me, even your fussy toddler will like them ;)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets.
- 1 Capsicum - chopped into 1 inch long pieces.
- 1 Potato-chopped into 1 inch long pieces.
- 5 tsps Cornflour paste.
- 1 tsp jeera powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder.
- 1 tsp amchoor powder.
- Salt to taste.
- 4 tsps oil .
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, and toss the chopped veggies in it. Make sure all the veggies are well coated. Set aside for around half and hour.
- In the baking tray, arrange a foil, and preheat the OTG at 200 degrees C for around 10 minutes in the toast mode.
- Now place the marinated veggies one by one in the tray, and bake for around 8 to 10 minutes at 175 degrees C.
- Let the veggies cool for some time. Remove gently using tongs.
- Serve with rotis or rice. Tastes good as a snack too.(for all those health conscious people out there).