I love the taste of sweet corn kernels in a nice creamy soup. This is my version of the soup, which I often make at home. Sweet corn and veggies with a saucy flavour, this soup has a great flaunt value to impress your guests. The best thing is that it is quite simple to make. Serves 4.
- 2 cups Sweet Corn kernels.
- 1 cup chopped vegetables like green peas, beans and carrot.
- Puree of one tomato.
- 4 tbsps cornflour.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 2 Cheese cubes.
- 1 tsp Butter.
- Saute the ginger garlic paste in butter for around 2 minutes. Add the tomato puree, with around 3 cups of water and let it boil for around a minute.
- Add the sweet corn kernels, the veggies, salt and let it cook for around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour in water, and add to the soup.
- Add the milk.
- Cook till the soup thickens.
- Add the grated cheese, sprinkle pepper and serve !